Richard French is a visionary leader who has built worldwide Internet companies and brands in mobile applications, remote access, online media, entertainment, advertising and enterprise software. He currently provides consulting advisory services to startups.
Over the past several years, Richard has worked with a lot of startups. He’s helped launch companies and scale companies. Richard can help put together business development deals, as well as help develop fundraising presentations, sales and marketing plans. He currently serves on several startup advisory boards.
In short, he’s a versatile startup business generalist, and he wants to work with you.
Examples of start-up consulting advisory services include:
- Business model design and development
- Financial forecasting
- Go-to-market strategy and marketing plan development
- Business development and strategic alliance planning / negotiation
- Fundraising presentation development
- Advisory board participation and / or recruiting
This work is usually structured on a consulting project basis or as a part-time interim operating role.
Consider Richard as your on-demand “start-up gun for hire.” Contact me to talk about how I can help.